What is Stream Captain?
- Stream Captain is an indie dev studio working on games for streamers to play with their viewers.
What is Stream Raiders?
- Stream Raiders is the first game created by Stream Captain. It is a simple battle game where you help your Captain defeat enemies and in turn earn gold, scrolls, and other rewards to level up your Units.
I’m a streamer. How can I host battles to play with my Viewers?
- To become a Captain and host battles for your Community head to streamraiders.com and log in with your Twitch account. Your channel will need at least 100 followers to qualify.
I'm already a Captain. How do I become a Partner and get my own skin featured in Stream Raiders?
- In order to have custom skins in Stream Raiders you must be a Stream Captain Affiliate or Partner.
- You can learn more about Stream Captain Affiliates and Partners in the Partner Program channel on our Discord.
How do I play Stream Raiders?
- Log into our website with your Twitch login: https://www.streamraiders.com/game/
- Choose Your Captain (Streamer)
- Drop a Unit every 5 minutes until the battle is ready
- Earn Rewards to Unlock and Upgrade your units
You can learn more about how to play Stream Raiders here.
I see other people placing bigger units. How do I get my hands on those?
- Those are our EPIC units, which have more health and do more damage. As you place units, you earn potions. When you have accrued 45 potions, you can then upgrade a unit to EPIC status.
Can I play Stream Raiders on mobile?
- You can! Mobile support is in beta, and you can play by going to https://www.streamraiders.com on your mobile device’s browser.
All I see is "Waiting for Captain"! How do I play?
- Your Captain is either choosing their next battle or hasn’t started the battle yet. Once the Captain does either, you’ll be ready to place your Units.
How many Captains (streamers) can I join at once?
- During the Beta you can join 3 captains at a time (4 during events with a Battle Pass purchase). You may leave a Captain by clicking the red X, but you will lose any rewards if you have placed units in a pending battle.
Why is my Captain and Viewer progression different?
- Because the gameplay experience varied between playing as a Captain and playing as a viewer. We separate the progression paths to ensure that we can balance each properly. Any purchased or gifted skins should carry over across your Captain and viewer account, but skins earned through progress, such as Battle Pass skins, will not transfer.
Is there a downloadable client?
- The downloadable client is currently for Captains only.
I have feedback or want to report a bug. Where would I do that?
- We love feedback so if you have something to suggest we want to hear it! If you’ve found a bug in Stream Raiders, we’d also love to hear about it. Please open a support ticket.